Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking Forward to the Weigh In

Had a nice weekend with my daughter being in town and a friend's birthday party. Hit the streets on Sunday and Monday for a couple of 45 minute brisk walks. Brisk in pace and temperature. I have a busy evening schedule this week so I'll try to do my walking at the ballpark in the AM before work. Feeling like I'm better shape. Using smaller notches on my belts. Making progress, I think. I will be curious to see what my actual weight will be come Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home