Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Busy Week

I have had something to do every night this week and it all involved eating and drinking.  Staying the course on the calorie count and did not go over except for one day and it was 100 calories over.  Looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow.  Seems like I’m holding steady on my scale at home but we’ll see what the official one says. 

 

Busy weekend as well coming up.  I hope to meet some of my fellow contestants tomorrow, but my stop will be brief.  I will be getting the bar ready early in the morning then off to the mall to man the Captains table at the Shop Lake County  show.  Heading to the weigh in and then calling two basketball games at Lake Erie College.  From there back to the bar then downtown to see a concert with my wife Gina and 14 of our closest friends.  You would think with a schedule like that I’d have the weight just falling off of me as this is a very typical day not so much in the things I’m doing but the pace I usually have to keep.  Hopefully Sunday I’ll be able to get back out and take a nice walk.  Heading to Spring Training in Arizona in two weeks and hope to be down a few more pounds by then.

 

 

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Craig,

Bud and I will be in AZ from the 13th through the 20th also for Spring Training. Maybe we will run into you again!

Sue

March 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home