Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Not Too Bad

The weigh-in went better than expected.  I'll leave the suspense until Laura's article comes out, but I did not gain which was my fear. One month to go and I will be hard pressed to hit the 33lb loss goal by then, but as long as I keep trending in the right direxcion, I will be happy. 

 

Felt like I lost an old friend this week when Andy Griffith died.  I have every episode on DVD and can recite the majority of the first five seasons line and verse.  I have several Andy Griffith Show (ASG) trivia games and Mayberryopoly.  Yes, a true Mayberry geek.  I have attended the Mayberry festival in Mt. Airy, NC and receive newsletters from The Andy Griffith Show Rerun Watchers Club.  Did I mention I'm a AGS geek?  There are not many cast members still alive.  I hope to get back to the festival soon while some of the cast is still there.  I met Maggie Peterson Mancuso (Charlene Darling) and Richard O. Linke, the Executive Producer at the last festival.  George Lindsay (Goober) was there but I didn't meet him directly.  Stay well and remember, "Don't pick your peaches before they're fuzzed up good".     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home