Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pretty Close

Well, the weigh in went pretty much as I had hoped.  Down to 215.2 and my goal was 215.  I’ll take it.  April is my busiest month of the year between baseball and running the Rumpus Room.  Not much time for exercise but still kept up my pretty good eating habits.  My business partner starts running the day to day operations at the bar tomorrow so that will free up a lot of time to hit the streets walking and just relaxing in general.  I think between this and my diet, I hope to make great strides this month.  My goal is to be down to 210 by the next weigh.  That would be a high water mark in weight loss for a month.  I think I can get it done.    

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home