Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Not Bad

Hit the scales yestereday down 14.8 pounds.  I wee bit under my 15 pound goal, but I'll take it.  I was a little disappointed but I shouldn't complain since I'm ahead of the pace nedded to drop 33 pounds in six months.  Gina and I went for a nice dinner last night at Bistro 70 in Painseville and I had every intention of having whatever I wanted regardless of the caloric content.  Splurge for a night before the season starts.  Ended up doing a little lamb for an appetizer, a nice dinner salad with dressing on the side and seared Ahi tuna.  It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time and was still pretty much in line with my new and improved eating habits.  Scale of 1-5, Bistro 70 was a 5.  Great service, food and nice atmosphere.  Felt like we were in a downtown Cleveland restaurant.  So there's my update, no extra charge for the restaurant review and the fantasy draft we had yesterday went well.  Time to Play Ball!  Next update from Fort Wayne later in the week.  There is a a diner there I will tell you about that has a very catchy slogan.  That's called a tease and that's where I'll leave you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home