Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Rolling Along

Busy day planned for tomorrow which will once again prevent me from doing any meaningful exercise but should also keep me from straying from my eating regiment.  Our tickets go on sale tomorrow and it’s always fun to see our fans back at the park.  After that I head to the mall to man our table at the kids show.  Stop by and say hi if you can. Feeling really good right now and feel skinnier!  May be moving down another notch on the belt this week.  Looking forward to taking a nice long walk on Sunday and getting more yard work done.  The next weigh in is next Saturday and I hope to be close to halfway to my goal weight.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home