Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weigh in Saturday

Looking forward to the weigh-in on Saturday.  Unfortunately I’ll have miss my fellow competitors as I have a game at 1PM. Feeling ok.  Still eating well.  I should be sprouting feathers with the amount of chicken I eat.  My guess is I’ll be down another 3 or four pounds since last weigh in and more than half way to the 33 pound goal with three months to go.  I hope the unofficial scale hasn’t let me down.  Got to go, chicken just got delivered to the booth.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home