Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Greeting from Fort Wayne

The first road trip with the team is going well.  We won last night.  The Captains 5th straight opening night win.  I was pretty good yesterday with my eating habits.  Nice salad with a small steak on top for lunch.  Had some chicken breasts for dinner but did treat myself to a little mac and cheese.  They make the best home made potato chips at this stadium.  I had a few just to say I did.  So overall pretty good.  Two drinks after the game. Here's the Restaurant review for the day that I teased about in my last blog.  Went to Cindys's Diner here in downtown Fort Wayne.  Great little diner that boasts that they "Serve the Entire World, Fifteen People at a Time".  Love that.  Had the garbage for breakfast which is basically scrambled eggs with some hash browns, ham, cheese and whaterver else they decide to add to it.  One piece of Rye toast to go along with it and coffee.  Nice way to start the day and did not feel the need for lunch.  I'll grab something helathy here in the press box and probably go out after the game and have a cocktail or two which is in my caloric budget.  A little different eating habits than I've had on the road in recent years.  I'll check in next week as we prepare for our home opener on Thursday. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home