Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ballpark Every Day

In the middle of the seven games at the ballpark.  Been doing a good job of not snacking during the day.  Way too easy to grab a bag of chips as I walk through the concourse.  Looks like I’m down a couple more pounds.  Need to start back on my grilled chicken wraps here at the park.  They are delicious and good for me.  Haven’t gotten back in that routine yet.  Staying away from the new Moby Dick sandwich.  Not ready for a five pound sandwich.  Maybe if I hit the 33 pound goal, I’ll give it a go.  

 

Craig Deas

Sr. Director Media Relations and Community Relations

Play-by-Play Announcer

Lake County Captains Professional Baseball Club

35300 Vine Street

Eastlake, Ohio 44095-3142

 

P - 440.975.8085 X 165

F - 440.975.8958

Cell - 440.382.8205

E - cdeas@captainsbaseball.com

 

Class A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians

2010 Midwest League Champions

 

Ask me about our BRAND NEW, premium 12-game Mini-Plan in The Officer's Club!

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home