Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 Months to go

Had another weigh in and it went the way I figured.  It was okay but nothing great.  Dropped a couple of pounds which is better that gaining.  Down 20 now.  To be honest, I did not really push it this month.  Had a lot going on and enjoyed myself.  I think the key was still eating properly.  Not much exercise expect for running around the ballpark.  I’ll need to pick that up if I’m going to lose the 13 pound I need to reach my goal over the next two months.  I hope it well for everyone else.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home