Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hitting the Wall

Not much new to report.  Weight pretty stable.  No motivation to go and exercise but also no motivation to stop my good eating habits so not much movement on the scale.  We have a family party at the house tomorrow and my niece from South Carolina and her husband are coming.  Normally wouldn’t be big news except we have never met before.   We connected on Facebook  a year and half ago and have never even spoken on the phone.  We have corresponded via Facebook, but not frequently.  She is coming up to pick up my nephew and take him back down to SC and suggested we get together.  Should be interesting.  I am really looking forward to this.  I’ll post a post-party update this week.      

 

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

Insulated wall boards

July 16, 2012 at 2:43 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home