Blogs > Lighten Up with Craig

49-year-old Craig Deas, of Perry, hopes to improve his health and stamina as he spends his life in the public eye as part of his role as play-by-play announcer for the Lake County Captains.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father’s Day to everyone.  We have a game at 1PM tomorrow so that’s where I will be.  Gina is visiting Carolyn down in New Orleans so it’s Brittany and I  tomorrow.  Hope to get a catch in with her before the game.  Had Chipotle for lunch.  Everyone says it is not good for you.  I don’t do the cheese or sour cream and that really keeps the calories reasonable.  I always do a bowl versus a burrito.  I always thought that tortilla wraps instead of bread was the way to go.  Maybe not.  The burrito wrap they use at Chipotle is a little under 300 calories!  Stunning to me.  You just never know until you start investigating.  Looks like my weight is about the same with little effort.  Been a rough go with a lot of work but I have strayed away from good eating very few times.  Very guilty when I do, so I think the new eating lifestyle has truly kicked in.     

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home